Decoder Box (DIY Kit)
Table-top escape rooms need some way to validate participants answers, give clues and keep track of time. That’s where our custom designed decoder box comes into its own!
What is the Escape Room Decoder Box
Table-top escape rooms need some way to validate participants answers, give clues and keep track of time. That’s where our custom designed decoder box comes into its own! Equipped with a 0-9 keyboard, LCD screen, and key. It is programmable for whatever number code (up to 8 digits) your table-top escape room requires. It lets you know if you have entered the correct code and has a count-down timer on the display. It can also be programmed to reveal number clues as time progresses.
- Fully re-programmable via the provided USB cable
- Allows 3 numeric codes from 1-8 digits in length
- Timer period adjustable from 1-99 minutes
- Re-program to a different set of codes in seconds
- Data analytics to store how long participants took for each puzzle
- Configurable clues to help participants along the way
- Reconfigurable penalties for wrong guesses
- 6 Different randomly generated 2-minute drills for developing mental mathematics
- 2 Randomly generated guess the number logical deduction puzzles
Please Note: This is a decoder box set. It comes with all the pieces ready to be assembled. You will need your own soldering iron, solder, screwdriver, and side cutters for assembly.
|Dimensions||200 × 110 × 90 mm|